- There is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally as three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is true God and true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died upon the cross, the Just for the unjust, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood. He arose from the dead according to the Scriptures. He is now at the right hand of the Majesty of the Father on high as our great High Priest. He will come again to fulfill His Kingdom of righteousness and peace on the earth.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person, sent to indwell, guide, teach, and empower the believer; and to convict the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment.
- All sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament are given by divine inspiration and are the written Word of God, the only infallible and authoritative rule of faith and practice. The Bible is our ultimate authority.
- Man was originally created in the likeness and image of God; he fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death. All men are born with a sinful nature, and can be saved only through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men, those who repent, believe, and receive Him as Lord and Saviour are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life, and become the children of God.
- It is the will of God that each believer should be baptized in and filled with the Holy Spirit and be sanctified wholly, being separated from sin and the world and fully dedicated to the will of God, thereby receiving power for holy living and effective service. We believe the nine gifts of the Spirit are for today and are to function within the local, worshipping fellowship. As well, these gifts are to flow through His disciples as they bear witness in their world to the fact that Jesus is alive.
- The church consists of all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, are redeemed through His blood, and are born again of the Holy Spirit. Christ is the Head of the Body, the Church, which has been commissioned by Him to go into all the world as a witness preaching the gospel to all nations. This Gospel must be fully preached and this is only accomplished by word and by deed, by the power of the Spirit, with miracles, signs and wonders.
- The local church is a body of believers in Christ who are joined together for the worship of God, for edification through the Word of God, for prayer, fellowship, the proclamation of the Gospel, and observance of the ordinance of baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of each person – of the just and the unjust, for the just a resurrection unto eternal life; for the unjust, a resurrection unto eternal damnation.
- The blessed hope of the believer is the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. The coming is imminent, and will be personal and visible.
Ralph was called into the ministry in 1967 and responded to that call in 1969. After three years of seminary, Ralph move from eastern Canada to the west and settled in the province of Saskatchewan. There he worked for a number of years as a priest in a mainline denomination.
In 1976 Ralph was healed and born again having a major encounter with the Living Lord Jesus. In early 1977 he was baptized in the Holy Spirit and began to flow in the supernatural gifts spoken of in 1 Corinthians 12.
In February 1980 Ralph left the priesthood and began, lead and taught in a church for 33 years. In 2014 the leadership team of the church decided that God was calling for a change and closed the church beginning a House Church Movement in the city of Regina called APEX Alliance. Ralph serves as an apostolic leader for this new ministry adventure.
Ralph’s ministry continues to grow in Canada and the Lord has graciously opened the doors, as prophesied a number of years ago, into the United States of America with Ralph working in central and western states of this great nation.
Ralph continues to fulfill his apostolic – prophetic call also working in Central Asia and Eastern Europe. He has ministered in the nations of Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Armenia, Moldova and Belarus. He has invitations to China, India, Pakistan, Peru, and several nations in Africa. His vision is to be working as an apostle throughout Asia, in all fifteen nations of the former Soviet Union and wherever the Lord calls him to minister and establish an apostolic-prophetic foundation in the local church.
Ralph is an anointed apostle and teacher in the Body of Christ. As well, he has a mature revelatory and prophetic gifting that ministers healing and releases the power and presence of God when he ministers. People experience the life of God. As well, his calling as an apostle enables him to impart ministry giftings as he recognizes callings on people’s lives. He prophetically speaks God’s heart to the people and reveals God’s plans and purposes for individuals and churches. He ministers powerfully through the gifts of the Spirit and people are saved, healed, delivered, baptized in the Holy Spirit, and released into their callings and giftings wherever he ministers.
Ralph also makes himself available to speak in local churches and for ministry organizations throughout North America, as well as Central and South America. No matter where he ministers he brings the anointed Word of The Lord (both through teaching and prophetically). His apostolic call and anointing is used mightily by the Lord to lay correct biblical foundations and to set things in doctrinal order and people into their rightful places of ministry in the local church.